Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Indian Economic Service (IES) Exam 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWBD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-08-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2020 till 18.00 Hours
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from: 08 to 14-09-2020 till 6.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode): 31-08-2020 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 01-09-2020 till 18.00 Hours
- Date for Examination: 16-10-2020
- Declaration of Result: December, 2020
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree (Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics).